Friday, March 16

QP

Just a quick post from me. No,not about those pictures below. Yang tu later-later lah okay :P hee. I feel like doing this maniac on my keyboard hoho actually i am very addicted to typing maniac game in facebook eventhough I've deactivated my account. Ehehh,since I already got the permission from ima that I can go through her account to usha around people in facebook that do not even bother to have an account for twitter, haha ceyy alasan je. Padehal pinjam ima punya account selalu sebab nak stalk orang. and to play typing maniac. Trololololol.

Oh oh ya guess what! Yea yea yea. Keep guessing keep guessing. Haha. My IB exam is like 47 days awayy. Hooooooooooh! Scary la tambi. Can you imagine that. 47 days mann. If im pregnant, my baby would still be in my lovely tummy.

Ok,lets do this together. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm goooooooooooooooooooooooooooannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa woooooooorrrrrrkkkkkk ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr hhhhhaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddd toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Heee :)

With that,I thank you ^.^V

No comments:

Add you following lists