Monday, January 14

January


#np speaking words of wisdom,let it be,let it be. -The Beatles :)

Assalamualaikum and hello :) It has been a while kan? hihi. Sorry for keeping this blog confidential. sebab nothing much to write and update. Hence, I shut it down. Hm. Nak cakap apa eh? Happy New year friends and family. Semoga 2013 menjadi lebih baik. Aminn :) Anywayy, since we are still in the mood of new year (ke tak?) ada banyak ala ala new year resolution la. Pushing aside nak study hard,jadi lagi baik, etc etc saya punya cita cita semperna tahun baru adalah, nak balik Malaysia cepat cepat! Yayy. Aminn kan cepat. Planning to go back to Malaysia on the 6th or 7th June since my exam will end around that date. So, I guess I can start crossing and counting my days to JUNE 2013. Hiyayy. Sabar ok,five months to go. I will work hard rawrrrr. work hard untuk exam sebab sebelum balik nanti ada exammmm. huwaaaa. Ok,with that,I thank you :) Byebye (Y)

Add you following lists