Monday, December 30

Alarm

Two days to 2014. May Allah grant me the best of guidance this upcoming year. Too many memories in 2013. And the best out of it is when beloved Sumaiyah left us for Jannah. The biggest wake up call.

" Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life" Mufti Ismail Menk.

This feeling is very pure. I cant even describe it in words. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Encountering this is very tough in the first place. Failure to istiqamah, having doubt to move on, scared of making changes, showing qudwah, sacrifice, etc etc. Forging yourself into better is hard I must say. Jatuh bangun jatuh bangun. But, how can you compare this pain when in the end there is nothing else you want except for pleasing Allah. I believe Sumaiyah is waiting for me in Jannah. and I cant let myself down cause I wanna be part of Jannah one day :) Trust me, we cant always get what we want, but we can always try to accept things that we dont even ask for. After all, Allah is always the best Planner.

Happy New Year semua!

No comments:

Add you following lists