Tuesday, October 11

The epitome of goodness

Well well well. Hello again bloggers :D

If you're wondering why am I here again, writing another post for kopiandpes haha well I have no idea why. Just another plain boring afternoon doing nothing at home, oh ya I am back in Pee Jayyyy y'all. Back for good weeeee. Well maybe that's one of the reasons to why I am here, having plenty of time for my personal blogging long-lost-routine. Lol make sense now haaa? hehe I've been in Malaysia for about one month and now waiting and scrolling down jobstreet and linkedin for any job opportunities. Penganggur jalanan hehe.

My previous post was in 2013. and now it's almost the end of 2016. Like howwwwwwwwwww? We're growing up so fasttt. pheww slow downn hahaha. So, here are somewhat a quick update on my life after three years of not updating. eceh macam la ada yang nak tahu kan. heee.

STUDIES
Weee Alhamdulillah. Graduated with a master's degree in Biomedical Engineering. Results pun cukup cukup makan hehe. not expecting it, but alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah! Semoga digunakan ke jalan yang diredhai insyaAllah.

LONDON
Still too early to miss London. Honestly, I'm enjoying my time here in Malaysia. The food. Shopping. Everything. Hehe. I just got back from Malacca with farrah,lisa and pah. Makannnnn non-stop I tell you. Ikan bakar, asam pedas, coconut shake, aaaaaaaa. ok bye

KAHWIN?
*crickets sounds* Haha. I can only re-quote one of the tweets from Unwaniah "Dulu buka fb nak tengok birthday orang, now buka tengok invitation kenduri orang hmm" Hahaha. True enough. Masing masing dah nak beranak satu, saya masih menanti. Ada je kita grabbbb. Aummm. Haha k gurau je.

Haha I have so many things in my head. but so lazy to spill them out. Maybe another post? maybe not. Hehe.

Till then,
Bye.
(11.10.16)

No comments:

Add you following lists